Cool Jobs - Bold City Brewery
BY WILL GAY MON, APRIL 18, 2011 3:51 PM EDT
A Bold Brew for a Bold City!
That’s what the family at Bold City Brewery wants to give to the people of Jacksonville, and they have had an impressive start.Founded in the autumn of 2008 by Brian Miller and his mom Susan, the brewery has grown faster than anyone in the Miller family expected. They filled 150 barrels over the first few months. Last year they put up 2,900 barrels, and this year the goal is 5,000 barrels or more.
Read More and Watch Video
More 2011 Bold City Brewery Coverage
- Jacksonville.com - Home brew gets bold treatment at Bold City Brewery
Jacksonville.com - Mom, son brewing something special at Jacksonville's Bold City Brewery
Bold City is teaming up with Bold Bean Coffee to create 4 limited edition coffee stouts. Special thanks to Tori Dailey and Bryant Joseph for this great video featuring out first bottled beer!
More 2009 Bold City Brewery Coverage
- Jacksonville.com - Tasty Beer On Tap At Bold City
- Food And Beverage Today - Bold Beers for Bold City
- Top 10 Must Do's in Jacksonville - Bold City Brewery is #3.
- Metro Jacksonville - Bold City Coming To Riverside
- Jacksonville.com - Beer Fans, This Place Is For You
- Jacksonville.com - Brewer Crafting Bold Venture
Other Bold City Brewery Coverage
- I Want A Buzz Jacksonville - Brewery Visit